Workshop Date- 21st July 2019
TIMINGS- 11 AM TO 2 PM
This is a Creative Writing/Novel Writing/Prose Writing Workshop which will cover everything from the basics to the final fruition of the manuscript- involving
- Thinking on what to write a book on
- Jotting down the important points
- Having a theme/finding the intent
- Connecting the dots and creating a plot
- Forming characters
- Giving them characteristics
- Setting the story/novel
- Analyzing the point of view
- Refining the details
- Submission to publishers
The trainer will be involving a lot of engaging activities, group works/exercises for a better learning process. The workshop won’t just be theoretical at all.
This will be a one day workshop, divided into 3 hours with a break in the middle.
Please find the payment link below to register.